theinstrumentguru.com is a well-known technology blog that covers a variety of topics in Field & Control Instrumentation engineering, such as instrumentation fundamentals, formulas, animations, Free Online Instrumentation Tools, Questions & Answers, Online Tests, Sensors & Transmitters, Different Measurement technologies, control valves, control systems, DCS, PLC, ESD, F&G, VMS, CCC, and many other topics from various areas of instrumentation engineering.
You are welcome to submit a guest article to theinstrumentguru.com. You can offer your expertise, experience, and writing abilities through these articles, which is a fantastic way to give back to our blog’s dedicated community of Instrumentation experts, professionals, and even recent grads.
Why Do You Want to Write a Guest Post?
- Share your knowledge and gain from that of others in order to fill up any knowledge gaps.
- True Credentials – The author name and information you offer for your article will be published. The article’s credentials will be listed at the bottom.
- Targeted Publicity – You will be exposed to a specific, devoted audience of readers from theinstrumentguru.com, including instrumentation experts, professionals, recent graduates, and non-geeks.
- The top guest posts will be highlighted on the homepage for a week, ensuring that daily direct readers see them.
- Free social media promotion – All of our guest posts are also shared on our Facebook pages, which will draw interest from social media. It costs nothing to promote your post on social media platforms like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, and StumbleUpon.
When writing guest articles, remember the following
Focusing on your subject is important. We advise conducting thorough research before writing. Your post should also be written so that it makes sense to the reader and is engaging.
Original and distinct material – The guest article you are creating should be a straightforward, high-quality piece with pertinent photographs.
Exclusiveness – The identical guest piece may not be changed and published elsewhere. External links in the text are not allowed.
SO Send your guest posts to email@example.com as a word document, pdf, picture, or text file.